Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Opening Night (Part 3)


If you haven't read: Part 1Part 2

Mistress and I make out and toy with each other - she runs her hands through my hair and tugs it much harder than during the enema; her bites, pinches, face-slaps, and ass-spanks are all more forceful as well - up until I almost forget about what is to come next, or at least the nervousness starts fading. As soon as she sees me relax in comfort like it is any other day, she wrestles and pins me against the bed on my belly; my ass hangs over the side's edge. I submit rather quickly - I go limp and she positions me exactly how she pleases, my arms and legs both spread towards the bed's head and base.  I am convinced I'll be in this position for a mini-eternity and breathe deep, trying to get at least a little comfy all over again.

"Stay! I mean it, bitch-boy, don't you dare move a fucking muscle."

"Yes, Mistress!"

I bark back and remain frozen like a child playing tag.  After waiting so long each minute seems like hours and I want her more than I've ever wanted anything... I want to give myself to her and be hers forever. I can hear her doing something, getting things ready and the curiosity kills me.  She is back behind me diagonally (my right arm and leg are spread towards the headboard which is up against the wall.  She's at a table to the bed's right also along the wall) and for a second time this night I am looking over my shoulder back at her, trying to spy her plans and preparations.  As soon as I get the slightest glance of her now-harnessed body, her whole arm abruptly lashes out and her wrist cracks a paddle across my ass with lightning speed sending stinging shockwaves down my legs and up my spine and the slapping sound echoes throughout the room.  I face forward with my jaw dropped making breathy, quiet, "Ow-oh-owwwwww," noises while she crosses to me.  I am flabbergasted, I see her for only a second in which she's not facing me at all, it was like she had...

"No, I don't have eyes in the back of my head, baby boy.  But I own you, your body and your thoughts.  Now you've been a bad boy," she spanked me again to accentuate her point, "So I'm going to ensure you don't go anywhere.  I don't need you getting any second thoughts or anything, thinking you'll back out!"

"Nono, Mama, I wouldn't dare..." Truth be told I am getting a little nervous - sweaty palms and hoarse throat betraying my pretended confidence.  Not that I don't want it, since brought up it had been on my mind constantly.  I can remember the first mention of it (when she said she was into it I asked, "Y-you want to play with my ass," incredulously.  "Yeah, this is what I do.  Come on boychik what do you think this is?"  That had made me blush hard as I ever had and with what I thought was a casual demeanor, but was actually an awkward ass croaking, "Nono... I'm cool with it... That's cool I just only... I like... Uh..." A slap to the face helped me along, "Haven't had anything up there but a finger or two."  She cocked an eyebrow, "Nothing? No toys, no dicks, no - " I nodded and chimed in, "-thing.  I'm a virgin"), but since then it became a fantasy for both of us, something we were longing and waiting for... I want it so bad, I just know that once it happens things will be completely different and there's no going back.

My feeble protest made no difference in her action, she secured me in place, tying my left arm and leg to the baseboard and my right arm and leg to the headboard.  She then tied the blindfold back 'round my head and finished me off with a pair of worn panties (that I noticed she'd been wearing for 3 days, had she been planning this?) shoved deep in my mouth and held in with duct tape as a yummy make-shift gag.

"Can't have you screaming bloody murder, making neighbors call cops, can we?"  She starts spanking me with much more strength and for much longer.  In record time she had my ass a deep, sore red and if I tried to push forwards against my restraints to tuck my tush in, she'd tug on my balls until I was back out perfectly perked for her.  She stops spanking me for a brief moment, but soon returns with a bite right on my buttcheek, leaving a row of darker red teeth marks on and already beaten and battered bum. I let out a yelp around the panties that by now are soaked with my saliva after being brutally bitten and sucked during the spanking... her taste actually brings me comfort.

Immediately following the bite I feel her fingers spreading warm lube around my hole prior to pushing into my pucker and initially I pull my hips forwards, but another ball-tug and squeeze puts a quick death to that.  She pokes in all different directions when entering and withdrawing, spreading me out so she can soon squeeze in her middle finger in addition to the index.  I'm easing up and starting to pant heavily.  Suddenly she stops, fingers sitting in the same spot for several seconds.  "Push back.  Fuck yourself on it like the little schoolgirl slut you are."  I whimper and immediately grind down on them, rolling my hips and impaling myself on her fingers, trying to do it with a downward pressure so she probes my prostate on each gyration.

She allows me to pleasure myself in this manner for some time, but removes them when upon deciding I'm loosened and lubed up sufficiently.  I take a deep breath and swallow hard - I can feel her changing positions and hear lube being slathered on something behind me.  I wasn't able to see, but she had just removed the dildo from her hot pussy, attached it to the harness, and was currently lubing it up behind me, licking her lips.

My cheeks spread apart once more, this time almost painfully far as she placed a palm on either cheek and leaned forwards, parting them with great pressure which left my ring completely exposed and stretched out a little himself.  She blew on it and the tickling sensation forced a giggle from my throat which distracts me from my situation for just an instant.  The instant she first penetrated her baby boy.

I squeeze my eyes tightly shut, tears just beginning to bud on the corners of the lids, wincing while my asshole stretches open, forced apart by her 7" long, 1.5" thick strap-on.  She doesn't enter in a smooth, constant motion; instead she stops at regular intervals, giving me time to stretch slowly and get used to such a long, thick instrument in my ass.  It clenches on the intruder, almost as if trying to force it out albeit feebly.  She leans down and whispers in my ear while sliding her hands up to my shoulders to gently knead.  "Relax, baby boy.  Don't fight it... Submit."

I nod my head and try to take a deep breath, progress gets a little easier.  Before my brain can really process what's happening and the explosive sensations and emotions I'm feeling she's fully in and laying all her weight on my back and rear... pushing in so deep.  I squeal, indeed not unlike a schoolgirl, being pinned and penetrated beneath her.  She bites my ear and moans out, "Ungh, Mama's home!"  I'm shaking and shivering, biting my lips and squeezing my eyes tight.  She kisses, then licks my cheek and says, "It's okay, baby boy... let it out," before ripping off the duct-tape.

With a whimper, the sob I'm choking back escapes in full force, flushing my eyes out and open with tears and my whole body goes limp and the panties plop onto the bed-top.  In giving in to it, every muscle relaxes and she starts rolling and gyrating her hips on top of mine, fucking my ass with all her weight in a slow, but steady rhythm.  She times her thrusts with my inhales and exhales so I involuntarily fuck myself onto her.  I'm not crying from the pain... it hurts a bit, but also feels so good.  I'm just so happy, so thrilled, so overcome, so verklempt.  The love of my life is making love to me and I couldn't be happier... it's just so overpowering it's impossible for me to do anything else.

"Mmm, yeah... I told you I'd fuck you 'til you cry... Good boy, just lay there and take it like the slut you are..."  I can only nod and moan like a whore, I'm unable to speak or respond even though I've been de-gagged.  She's slipping in with progressively more speed and power, and I'm left squirming - almost struggling against myself, against how good it feels... unable to do much of anything productive.  I'm just in sensory overload, I can still taste her cunt and ass from her panties and now smell them since they lay next to me, my ass is being ripped open, and my throbbing cock is being forced into the bedsheets with every thrust.

She fucks me for hours... she fucks my brains out.  Before we're done she winds up unbinding me and fucking me in almost every position imaginable... so many I lose track.  She fucks me on my back with my legs held up with the backs of my knees on her shoulders, on my side with a leg raised, doggystyle, and even has me ride her for a bit (which was awkward, after a while I was so spent I was almost collapsing after every bounce).  She reapplies the numbing lubricant and astroglide many times during the marathon, but just after around the halfway point the soreness started breaking through.  It felt good, though... I loved having her pound me like an animal, though it felt like she was holding back just a bit... which maybe was good I was certainly sore, but felt safe and loved, too.

After a while we both just need a breather and she pushes me off of her and spoons with me a while - her chest and hips pressed up against my back since my front was soaked in tears and precum, cock still throbbing.  She teases it with a hand, jerking just until I'm on the edge of explosion, then stopping or squeezing the base or my balls.  I whimper and whine and she asks, "How do you feel, baby boy?"

"Amazing, Mommy.  It's sore but it feels so good, I think I'm gonna want it again and again."

"Good, because we're gonna do this everyday from now on.  You're my Bend Over Boyfriend, now.  Wanna cum?"


"Ohhh, yes, Mommy!  Please, please Mommy can I-"

"No! Hahahaha.  You're mine.  This cock is mine.  And now this ass is mine.  I'm gonna take it WHENEVER and WHEREVER I want it, got that?  I OWN you!"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Good... now get up.  I'm gonna fuck you again."


(The end?)

No comments:

Post a Comment