Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2012

My First Collar

It finally happened, my Mommy locked our first collar around my neck!  Not only is this a BIG step in our relationship that we're taking together it's the first time she's actually taken that leap putting a collar on a sub, and the first time I've likewise been collared.

It's also the first collar of our relationship.  Allow me to clarify: first things first, everyone's different and what one couple might do in their dynamic may not be what another does.  Some Dom/mes will only give their slave one collar ever.  Others may do them in steps, with two or three collars.  For us, this is not the final step in the relationship yet, this collar... in vanilla terms, is sort of like an engagement.  I'm still completely devoted to her, and have an accessory on my body symbolizing this - symbolizing our eternal love, but we haven't gotten to the point of having a ceremony and exchanging vows/oaths and drafting up a contract.  But we're acknowledging that things are heading in that direction, that (relatively) soon we'll be doing it.

Even though we haven't had the ceremony, drafted contracts, etc... we're still bonded for life.  It's not less meaningful, it's showing one another that we're going to do that.  That we're taking steps in that direction and wish it could happen now, but there's things in both our lives that are keeping us from being able to completely and fully devote all our attention to one another at the moment, but our hearts and lives are no less linked and locked together like the clasps on the collar.  That she still fully encompasses me, my entire life - she's all around me 24/7, much like the collar fully encompasses my neck and remains on 24/7.

My Mommy/Mistress said it best, better than I ever could.  "I want you to know that... at the click of that lock our fate is sealed: YOU ARE MINE!  I OWN YOU.  So when you wrap this collar around your neck think that it signifies our eternal love coming full circle.  This is only just the beginning of our eternity together."

Indeed... that's just it, the beginning.  It doesn't mean we're any less devoted to each other... but mostly that the timing's not right for the "final" collar, and that we're not at that point in our journey, yet... My training's not yet complete.  I've still got a long way to go and a lot of maturing and growing to do as her slave to deserve the final collar.  But despite that, she's still committing to me, and I to her, and we're showing the world.  And I love that... I love that though she owns me fully and completely (and now... definitely will FOREVER) she likewise gave me her heart and is showing me that she'll keep me around forever, that I'll always be one of her most prized possessions.

It makes me happy beyond words.  Even before the collar I felt like I'd serve her forever, but now it's definite.  Now I KNOW I'll always be at her feet.  It makes me feel so safe... so grateful.  I can't explain it.  The collar's heavy so I never get "used" to it I can always feel it, it serves as a constant reminder that I'm hers and always will be and I LOVE it.  I've cried so many times since getting it, but tears of joy.  Really... this is the happiest I've been.  Period.

I want to shout it from the rooftops, I want the whole world to know that no matter what happens in this world I'll always be my Mommy's and she'll always have me.  No matter what.  Neither of us will ever be alone again.  Ever.

It's also nice because it shows others involved in the lifestyle my status (as a submissive) and that I am owned.  Which I love... I want them to know... I want them to know I've got the best Mommy in the world... I can't wait to get some tags for it.  And it's a unique enough collar (with the O ring for a leash, the lock in the back, and the custom design) that to people not actively involved in the lifestyle but familiar with it it's obvious that it's not JUST a fashion choice that it has a function, too... so it tells (most) of them hands off.  I have gotten some leers/liplicking but no advances, if any come they've got another fucking thing coming because NO ONE'S going to try to come between my Mommy and I without some scars and bruises.

Now, the unusual thing is, even after getting the eventual final collar... I think someday I'd still like to marry my Mommy, but that's another post for another day.  For now, this collar's made me the happiest sub... no... the happiest man on earth and I'll remain that way for quite some time.  I can't help playing with it, jiggling the leash-ring, twisting it around my neck... I can't keep from smiling all goofy... it's like I'm falling in love all over again but so much stronger.  It's yet another example of how just when I think things couldn't get any better, or that I couldn't possibly love her anymore, she shocks the shit out of me / slaps me silly and I fall even deeper, even harder for her.  And the best part is, I've got a whole lifetime... a whole eternity... of this to look forward to because I'll always be my Mommy's/Mistress's/Girlfriend's/Lover's/Queen's/Goddess's/Owner's/Top's/Pitbull's Babyboy/Sub/Bend Over Boyfriend/Lover/Servant/Worshipper/Slave/Bottom/FooFoo Dog and though I didn't know it growing up, I know now... that that's all I've ever wanted and all I'll ever want.

7 comments:

  1. BendOverBoyfriend's MistressMamaSeptember 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM

    That's right babyboy you are mine forever and I will ALWAYS own you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's all I've ever wanted and all I ever will want, Mommy <3. I can't/won't live without you - pity anyone who tries to tear us apart.

      Delete
    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4YdC-3azkE

      Delete
  2. We're part of the same place
    We're part of the same time
    We both share the same blood
    We both have the same mind
    And time and time, we've had so much to share and
    No, no, no, no, no, no

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the engagement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, things are going better than I ever could have imagined. Currently we've started living together and it's like living in paradise (even though I've the flu and she has a broken rib, we're making the most of it).

      I'll get back to updating at least weekly like I used to as soon as we both feel better.

      Delete
  4. And his last. There is a very good reason why there are 3 phases to collaring. R failed miserably on the first one. There are no second chances. This is not a 4 year old playiing T ball here. Some stiff life last consequenses could have been brought upon R for his actions. However I believe he will eventually bring those things onto himself. Call it Karma, call it comeupance, call it God's wrath. You can run but you can never hide from your actions. Eventually a price will be paid. I am leaving this one alone. He is not worth the steam off my fecal matter which he begged to eat after a sever case of diarereah where watermelon was comming out of me in the same manner it was going in. Of course I declined that offer. I just pray that R gets the help he needs, something is definateltly wrong with him as far as mental illness goes.

    ReplyDelete