Breastfeeding

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

AB + Mommy Relationship Clarification

In case there was any confusion, Mommy and I wanted to clarify some things about our relationship as adult baby and Mommy.  That is, we are not "strictly" baby and mother.

While she takes care of, nurtures, and is very loving towards me - much like a mother to her baby (including changing my diapers and breastfeeding me which I LOVE it is perhaps one of my favorite parts of our relationship it just makes me love her that much more) that is not the only thing we do.  I am not confined to locked diapers (I'm diapered 24/7, but I wouldn't dare try to take them off), the locked mittens, locked pacifier, etc... I'm free to walk around, speak my mind, interact with my environment and my MistressMommy.  I dress in whatever my Mommy wants me to, but that doesn't include silly gigantic-sized babyclothes since she doesn't like sissifying me.

So at the end of the day, though I'm my Mommy's babyboy who she loves, nurtures, protects, and watches over... I'm also her lover and she's mine.  But she's my Mistress, too - her happiness is tantamount.  I'm truly her submissive, her bottom... and how can I actually serve her, please her, tend to her every need and desire if I'm all locked up, sissified, and made to be like an enormous infant?

In those strict AB/Mommy situations, the Mommy's carrying out all the actions so at first glance she seems like the top, but in reality... what's she getting out of it?  She's doing all the work (I don't care what anyone says, changing diapers and trying to put a mittened and spreader-diapered adult into a highchair, crib, etc or push him in a stroller is HARD FUCKING WORK), but where's her reward beyond simply doing something humiliating, degrading, and disgusting for BOTH parties? If the sub's not into taking things that far, then it's probably a good punishment but it seems like it kind of punishes the Dom, too...

For example I like to try to do things to make my Mommy's life easier.  I like to clean for her, cook, drive her places, carry her up the stairs if she's sore followed up by a nice relaxing massage... I can't do any of these things and she can't receive the benefits if I'm all babified.  So I guess, in terms of AB, I'm a toddler not actually a baby... but I don't really "roleplay" as a youngun, either... I mean if she's taking my temp or caring for me sometimes I'll be worried/concerned and she'll comfort me, but I don't talk all silly either.

I guess, what I'm saying... is we're not full gung-ho with the AB thing.  We play it a little and take some bits and pieces we like, but leave behind the ones we don't.  We're still lovers, Mistress/slave, Top/bottom, Girlfriend/boyfriend, Dom/sub - my place will always be at her feet and until she says otherwise this is how it will be - I wait for her direction.  As much as I like being taken care of by my Mommy, I like taking care of her, too.  Because she's everything to me, and I want to see that her every need and desire is met, that she wants for nothing, etc.  If I could take all the pain, displeasure, and suffering she's ever experienced and bear it myself I'd do it in a heartbeat... that's how much she means and always will mean to me.  Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment